Friday, March 20, 2009

The Coolest Chick Alive!

I had a plan and I'd be damned if it wasn't going to work. In retrospect, I ought to preface this plan with the fact that growing up, I was a big fan of Married With Children. However, at some point I must have forgotton that Al Bundy's plans never worked. PROMO NIGHT! I could get Stacey to come with me to help promote the club. At the local dive bar, Spoonz, they were already doing a a promotion with another club.....a strip club. I thought I could invite Stacey to this bar, it would be a good place to sign new members up. Strippers need to stay in shape too! Stacey said she would go since it was a "big promotional" event for our club. Since it was a "big promotional event" for the gym I realized that I needed more people to go. Otherwise it would be Stacey, me, and a whole lot of strippers. Stacey didn't know about the strippers yet. During the next six hours I was able to get only my roommate to come and that was because I promised to buy his drinks. At this point, you could add the title of Giant Idiot to the already growing list of fat, lazy, and immature. Of course, Stacey figured out the plan almost immediately, but she did not leave. I might have picked the coolest chick alive. She was hanging out and playing darts with my roommate and I while being surrounded by half naked women, and having a lot of fun. Now, I have always wanted to say what I'm about to write. After enough Tanq and tonics and Guinnesses we ended up back at my place.......

No comments:

Post a Comment